- The arm is made of high-class cast-iron. Arm slide is under strick heat-treatment and grinding.
- The bearing bracket of gear-box uses stand-ardised bearing to fit arm slide. This makes the gear-box can be operated on the arm slide smoothly.
- The high-speed gears in the gear box are made of Nickel-Chrome alloy steel and under strick heat treatment with accurate grinding.
- 2HP motor can provide diverse speed selection under heavy-duty cutting.
- the main spindle is balanced by special spring. And it is more durable than all traditional balance mechanism.
- The over-load protective devices can secure the operator against injury.
- The arm-clevating is controlled by a cross-switch and driven by Copper nut/Leading screw which can reach the ideal working height stably. Futhermore, the safety device can prevent the arm from falling due to wear of the elevating copper nut.
- Extra auxiliary dial for spindle feed depth indication. With this indicator, depth of spindle 1 through 210mm at any moment.