- The major parts are manufactured from high quality cast iron combined with an outstanding structural design. Major parts are stress relieved to ensure maximum rigidity, stability and machining accuracy.
Double Wall Construction
- the structural parts, such as the column and table, etc., for column type, cantilever type, and double column type, feature double wall construction, assuring maximum rigidity and stability.
Precision Spindle Design
- the spindle runs in a class P4 high precision angular contact bearing, assuring run-out accuracy in 2 µ m. The cartridge-type spindle is completely sealed and lubricated for long working lifetime, providing high accuracy grinding and a long service life.
Guideway Steel Balls
- The saddle type M series employs “AA” grade steel balls on longitudinal guide ways for easier operation and saving labor.
Turcite-B on Slideways
- The X, Z axes slideways are coated with Turcite-B for stable movement and long term accuracy.
Heavy Duty Linear Guide Ways
- The beam surface of double column type is equipped with two heavy duty linear guide ways with great span for extra smooth movement and high rigidity.
Precision Feed on Vertical-axis
- The vertical axis of cantilever type and double column type, are equipped with high precision linear guide ways combined with high precision ball screw transmission, assuring outstanding feed accuracy and maximum stability.
- Except for the saddle type, the increasing vertical feed are controlled by an M.P.G. handwheel instead of conventional handwheel. Feed is driven by an AC servomotor for effortless operation and high accoracy.
Auto. Downfeed Control
- Except for the M series, the H, AH and AHR models are available to equip with an optional auto downfeed control (AD5) to become 3 axes fully automated for greatly increasing operational convenience.
Variable Table Speed :
- The variable feed speed of the double column type is controlled by a proportional hydraulic valve, allowing for feed speed adjustment according to the workpiece type for increased convenience of operation.
Vertical Wheel Hand (optional) :
- Upon request, the machine is available to equip with a vertical wheel hand. It is suitable for grinding box slideways and dovetailed slideways.