VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- The sufficient depth from spindle center to machine column not only accommodates 700mm Y axis travel but also enables easy access for large diameter facing milling cutter.
- Full support Y axis with 4 roller linear guide ways.
- Six Roller Shoes are employed on the machine column that firmly supports the headstock to perform heavy duty cutting.
- 45 mm Oversized Ball Screws, the VL1300 employs high precision fine ground ball screws for optimum motion control accuracy.
- The double chip augers deliver chips out of machine during cutting, that prevent chips from depositing in the machine.
- Another benefit is to save time in chip removing by the operator.